My guest today is United Talent Agency co-founder and CEO, Jeremy Zimmer. Jeremy helped build UTA from a boutique literary agency into one of the three major talent agencies, that represents celebrities like Chris Pratt, Timothée Chalamet, Kevin Hart, and Bad Bunny. We talk about his motivation for joining at a talent agency at age 19, developing talent, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What motivated you to leave college at age 19 and join a talent agency?
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities across the entertainment landscape and what role does talent play in how the industry evolves?
- What is your process for developing artists as “multi-hyphenated” brands and can you share some examples?
- You’ve been signing a series of NFT projects like Proof. What role do you think NFTs, the blockchain, and digital talent will have in the future of entertainment?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Jeremy’s journey: