My guest today is actor, TV host, and author Kirk Cameron. Kirk is best known for his role as Mike Seaver on the ABC sitcom Growing Paints. We talk about his new children’s book “Pride Comes Before the Fall, as well as his family and career during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What was it like going to school on the set of Growing Pains instead of in a traditional school setting?
- How have you prioritized your family throughout your career?
- At what point in your career did you learn about the importance of humility and how did it change your behavior?
- What do you want children, and their parents to take away from your book, Pride Comes Before the Fall?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Kirk’s journey: