If you want career support and inspiration, then you’ve come to the right place. My monthly newsletter contains the best content I produce each month. You will article and book recommendations, new career tips, insights on the latest workplace trends, celebrity interviews. All of these exclusive information will help you better promote yourself!
My core belief is that to be successful today you have to be accountable for your career and take charge of your life. Sign up for the newsletter to have a competitive advantage in your industry, gain confidence in yourself, and reach your full potential.
How subscribers have benefitted:
“I really enjoy receiving the ‘Promote Yourself’ newsletter. The articles seem to often come at just the right time to provide guidance during important changes in my business or personal life.”
– Kathleen Blair, Manager, HP
“This email newsletter is one of the very few I read. I like your “voice”, format, and sharing what you are finding valuable in this space.”
– Milo Sindell, Managing Partner and President, Skyline Group International
What you get as a subscriber:
1. Articles that have caught my eye that I want to share with you because I find them interesting, insightful, and sometimes humorous.
2. Bylines I write for major media outlets and on my own blog that share new perspectives, ideas, research, and stories.
3. Research I conduct through my company focused on workplace trends such as artificial intelligence, corporate culture, the skills gap, the future of recruiting, the multi-generational workforce, and more.
4. Interviews with celebrities, best-selling authors, and executives from around the world about how they’ve built their careers and businesses and what you can learn from their experiences.
5. Book recommendations based on what I’m reading that month. The genre’s I’m most interested in are typically business, self-help, and memoir. For over a decade, I’ve been reading and connecting with authors who are in my space so that I can promote the best of their contributions to you.
6. Career advice that will help you develop your soft skills, stand out at work, and thrive in the new economy.
Join over 50,000 subscribers