My guest today is former UFC champion and Olympic wrestler, Dan Henderson. Dan was a two-time American Olympian in Greco-Roman wrestling who went on to become one of the fiercest knockout artists in mixed martial arts history. We talk about his new memoir “Hendo: The American Athlete” during this episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did your upbringing shape who you are as both a fighter and human?
- What inspired you to become a wrestler and why do you think you’ve been able to have such a long career doing it?
- How was competing in the U.S. Olympics different than that of the UFC?
- Which UFC fight are you the proudest of and why?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Dan’s journey: