“We tapped Dan Schawbel as the Millennial spokesperson for our Philips employer branding campaign because of his expertise in understanding workplace trends, his trusted voice with Millennials and his far reaching platform. Schawbel helped Philips achieve their goals of reaching Millennial talent through a satellite media tour and several high profile media interviews. He was easy to work with and we look forward to working with him again in the future.”
– Talley Summerlin, Vice President, Access Emanate Communications
As one of the most prolific voices of the Millennial generation, Dan Schawbel has been a spokesperson for numerous brands including Bank of America, Self Magazine, PayPal, Capital One, Intuit, DeVry University, The National Association of Insurance Commissioners, The University of Phoenix, Philips and Staples Business Advantage. Schawbel connects brands with his hundreds of thousands of followers through his various social networking sites, blogs and global media presence.
Schawbel has been building a loyal following for over a decade in the HR, branding and self-help spaces. With hundreds of thousands of followers, Dan is one of the most prominent thought leaders for this generation.
- Satellite media tour. Schawbel will incorporate your brand message into a selection of TV and radio interviews throughout a two to six hour period in a select studio.
- Content production: Schawbel will create several assets, ranging from articles to sound bites to videos, in order to help promote your brand.
- Social sharing: Schawbel will distribute status updates citing your brand, and message, to his followers on his different channels. He can use hashtags and branded account names in order to promote your brand to his audience of hundreds of thousands of followers.
- Speaking: Schawbel will present at your customer focused events to generate interest in your brand and grow your revenue.
- Focus groups. Schawbel will curate a group of prospective consumers and/or employees, engage them in a thoughtful dialogue and then create a summary report for marketing research purposes.
- Philips’ “Employer Branding Campaign”. Schawbel gave his perspective about what Millennials are looking for in employers, along with brand messages from the client, to conduct a four hour satellite media tour (SMT) with 24 total TV and radio outlets, including Fox News Edge. In addition, Schawbel recorded an advertisement for “Ryan Seacrest’s Top 40 Radio Show”, promoted the campaign on his social networks, placed a byline article on BusinessInsider.com and further placements on CNBC.com and US News.
- Staples Business Advantage’s “Workplace Index Campaign”. Schawbel helped the client create a survey of professionals in the U.S. and Canada, focusing on key topics such as wearables, work flexibility and the office. He then conducted a multiple week publicity campaign, securing coverage in the following outlets: MarketWatch, Boston Globe, Forbes, CIO, Salon, Human Resource Executive, SHRM, NBC’s Today.com, The Globe And Mail, Entrepreneur, Miami Herald, Business News Daily, and INC.com. In addition, Schawbel spoke at the clients launch of their “BOSS Experience Center” and it was the most popular session of the day.
- The University of Phoenix’s “Career Corner Campaign”. Schawbel created a series of YouTube videos teaching their audience how to best leverage social media for their job search, which in total generated more than six million views. In addition, he created a series of blog posts that he promoted on his social networks that included the brand message.
- DeVry University’s “Personal Branding Campaign”. Schawbel used the advice in his first book, Me 2.0, along with brand messages from the client, to conduct a six hour satellite media tour (SMT) with 35 total TV and radio outlets, including CTV News and FoxNews.com.