Dan Schawbel Helps Leaders Build Trust, Connection and Community, From Anywhere
Every leader in every organization and in every industry globally has been impacted by the covid-19 pandemic in some way, shape, or form. No leader could have predicted or planned for such a massive business and cultural change in such a short period of time. Most of the workforce programs and policies that were competitive advantages, like remote work, paid leave, and employee assistance, have now become the new standard. New cultural norms have been created around safety, privacy, security, etiquette, and dress. Multiple economies have been established between essential workers, remote workers, and unemployed workers. Uncertainty has become the most common emotional feeling everyone is feeling, yet each individual has their unique experience, causing complexity and division.
While some workplace trends will have an everlasting impact on the workplace, others will fade, and the leaders who effectively manage this transformation will hold the most trust. The decisions that leaders make today will make or break their organizations. This crisis will unveil the employers who actually believe that talent is their greatest asset from those who just say it. During this virtual experience, New York Times bestselling author and Workplace Intelligence Managing Partner Dan Schawbel will explain how leaders can thrive during this time of uncertainty, re-imagine their workplace, and re-open their business with confidence.
Key learning objectives
- Discover the latest research reports highlighting the trends that all leaders need to be aware of in order to make smarter business decisions.
- Listen to innovative programs, policies, and practices that the leading companies are adopting to sustain their revenues, support their workforce, and stay competitive.
- Hear why trust is the most important currency that all leaders, and their organizations, will trade on in winning the hearts and minds of all of their key stakeholders.
- Follow the steps leaders can take to create a safe, digital, and effective environment for the post-covid workplace.
Format, deliverables, and execution
- Format: Each virtual experience will have a one-hour duration with a customized presentation, interactive polls, and Q & A session.
- Deliverables: The audience will receive the presentation recording and PowerPoint slides after the session is complete and for those who weren’t able to attend.
- Execution: The virtual session can be on the virtual conferencing platform of the client’s preference and hold as many seats as that platform allows.
“It was amazing! He was fantastic and our crowd wanted him to go longer but we didn’t have time.”– Association of Washington Business
“This was one of the best presentations I’ve had the opportunity to participate in. The information was relevant and the level of detail was spot on.”– HR Director, Fidelity
For more information
If you’re interested in having Dan speak to your leadership and HR teams about how to transition to a post-covid workplace email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.