Dan Schawbel Shows Businesses how to Discover, Retain & Develop Leaders
Over the past decade, Dan Schawbel has helped all types of organizations unlock the secrets to recruiting, retaining, and growing their talent. As a leader, mentor, and researcher, Dan has dissected the cultural, technological, and economic drivers that drive organizational change. Today’s leaders have to go far beyond what was asked of them in the past, from having empathetic conversations, collaborating with diverse and dispersed teams, and managing during a crisis. This presentation will help you win the battle for talent, ensure that they remain productive workers, and become the future leaders of your company.
Key learning objectives
- The most important qualities that make a leader effective in the workplace.
- How to create a more engaging culture that embraces continuous learning, regular feedback, and innovation.
- Seven of the most effective strategies for engaging leaders from companies such as Scripps Health, Intel, Michelin, LinkedIn, and GE.
Format, deliverables, and execution
- Format: Each virtual experience will have a one-hour duration with a customized presentation, interactive polls, and Q & A session.
- Deliverables: The audience will receive the presentation recording and PowerPoint slides after the session is complete and for those who weren’t able to attend.
- Execution: The virtual session can be on the virtual conferencing platform of the client’s preference and hold as many seats as that platform allows.
“The feedback from the participants was fantastic. The post discussions were a sign that each individual took away different but meaningful perspectives. We felt Dan connected well with the audience and executed well. Much appreciation. “– Financial & Risk Head, Thomson Reuters
“Dan encompasses all of the attributes you look for in a great keynote speaker: influential, motivating, and engaging. He assisted us in learning more about the diversity of thought, the millennial generation and how they interact in the workplace, and how to position us all for further success.”– Chief Marketing Officer, Freed Maxick CPAs, PC
For more information
If you’re interested in having Dan speak to your leadership and HR teams about developing leaders email email@example.com for more information.