The workplace has transitioned from a 9-to-5 on-site model to a flexible hybrid one. As a result, companies have been forced to accelerate technological change and to support both office and remote environments, all while maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. In this inspirational and educational keynote, New York Times bestselling author and foremost workplace expert Dan Schawbel demystifies the hybrid work model based on his proprietary research of 2,000 executives and employees. Using case studies and real-world examples, Dan helps companies make better hybrid work decisions—from managing employees to promoting a corporate culture that will increase employee engagement, productivity, and retention—ultimately helping organizations move into the hybrid future with informed confidence. Audiences will walk away with research and practical tactics on how to evolve their work model when implementing critical changes to their benefit offerings, hiring practices, and collaborative approaches. Organizations come to Dan when they need to know how to react to monumental shifts in the workplace ecosystem to be prepared for what’s next in the modern economy.
Key learning objectives
- How companies from a variety of industries are implementing the hybrid model.
- Technology’s role in maximizing productivity and connectivity with hybrid.
- Understand the top skills that are required to be effective across work environments.
- How to inspire and support your workers in office, remote, and hybrid environments
“The pace of change in today’s workplace” examined the impact of COVID-19 on the workforce and how employee expectations are constantly changing regarding workplace benefits. The webcast was attended by mid-to-senior level equity compensation leaders and was very well received. It’s been two weeks since the event and we’re still receiving positive feedback from the audience. Dan is extremely knowledgably and well versed in a variety of topics that are important in our current environment. I highly recommend Dan to speak to your audience virtually or in person if you’d like your constituents to stay informed in a constantly changing world.”– Global Investment Bank and Financial Services Firm
As seen on
Relevant research and articles
- Dan’s research study of 2,000 C-suite and employees in partnership with WeWork – “The Future of Work is Hybrid“
- Dan contributing to the World Economic Forum – “Hybrid working is here to stay”
- Dan in conversation with Workplace From Facebook
- Dan’s LinkedIn Newsletter – “Getting Hybrid Right: How Companies are Adapting to the New Workplace Model”
For more information
If you’re interested in having Dan speak to your leadership and HR teams about how to transition to a post-Covid workplace email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.