My guest today is bestselling author and journalist, Doug Preston. Doug has written for The New Yorker and Harper’s and has written books including Lost City of the Monkey God and Cities of Gold, along with a series of books with Lincoln Child. We talk about his career, and his latest book “The Lost Tomb” during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What did you learn from your time spent at the American Museum of Natural History that set you up for the rest of your career?
- How is collaborating with Lincoln Child different for you from your solo projects?
- What’s your process of learning about and gaining access to historical places, and then unraveling the experiences in book form?
- What do you think will surprise and delight people the most when they read The Lost Tomb?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Doug’s journey: