My guest today is actor and author, Zachery Levi. Zachery’s career catapulted as the lead and fan favorite, Chuck Bartowski, in the hit NBC series, Chuck. He starred in Shazam! in 2019 and will be reprising his role for the sequel Shazam! Fury of the Gods in 2023. More recently he portrayed NFL MVP Kurt Warner in American Underdog and released his book “Radical Love”. We talk about his career, struggles, and mental health during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Invited MBA, a part-time mini-MBA for rising leaders. Apply now at InvitedMBA.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:41 — 19.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How have your childhood traumas affected you as an adult and when did you decide to confront them head-on?
- Can you describe what you mean by “Radical Love” and what it means to you personally and professionally?
- Why do you still experience feelings of self-doubt and anxiety despite your success as an actor?
- Over the past several years, the stigma around mental health has declined due to Covid and celebrities such as yourself openly talking about their struggles. Aside from giving voice and advice to those struggling, what else have you done, or plan to do, to promote mental health awareness?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Zachary’s journey:
Leave a Reply