My guest today is Emmy award-winning political journalist, Jessica Yellin. Jessica is CNN’s former Chief White House Correspondent. More recently, she’s the founder of News Not Noise, which provides substantive and succinct information on stories that impact our lives. We talk about her career in journalism, interviewing presidents, and how she’s built her brand during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Invited MBA, a part-time mini-MBA for rising leaders. Apply now at InvitedMBA.com.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Why did you decide to pursue a career in journalism covering politics?
- Can you describe the experience you go through when you interview U.S. presidents?
- What did you learn from your time spent at CNN that has helped you in your new venture #NewsNotNoise?
- The media world is incredibly fragmented with over 1,700 TV channels, 50 streaming services, and social media. How have you been able to stand out and build an audience?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Jessica’s journey: