My guest today is musician, actor, investor, and author, Kevin Jonas. Kevin is one-third of the Grammy-nominated, multiplatinum pop band Jonas Brothers. His sixth studio album is entitled “The Album” and his new book, which he co-authored with his wife Danielle is called “There’s a Beach in My Bedroom.” We talk about the book, his family, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What advice and inspiration did you get from your parents growing up?
- What was the process of teaming up with your wife on a series of children’s books?
- What are the lessons children can learn from your books that will help them overcome adversity and have a more joyful life?
- What are your and your brother’s unspoken rule when it comes to parenting and why did you come up with them?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Kevin’s journey: