My guest today is NFL football star, Austin Ekeler. Austin is the NFL running back for the LA Chargers. He played college football at Western Colorado and signed with the Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2017. More recently, he debuted season 2 of his show “Ekeler’s Edge” on the Yahoo! Fantasy Football Forecast Podcast. We talk about his career, daily habits, how he’s built his brand, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Where do your determination and mindset come from that have helped you outwork the competition and become a force in the NFL?
- Fitness is a big part of your life. What is your secret for creating the daily habits that keep you at the top of your game?
- Aside from playing football, you are also a Twitch streamer and host your own show “Ekeler’s Edge” on Yahoo! Sports. Why is it important for athletes to build a following and how you have benefitted from doing so?
- Why did you decide to create your own foundation at this stage in your career and how do you see it evolving in the future?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Austin’s journey: