My guest today is actress and singer, Lucy Lawless. Lucy is best known for her lead role as Xena in the hit TV series Xena: Warrior Princess. She’s also appeared in NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Ash vs. Evil Dead, and her latest show My Life is Murder. We talk about her career and new show during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did seeing someone like yourself represented on TV as a kid inspire you to be an actress and what type of role model do you want to be to other young girls?
- In what ways did your notable role as Xena Warrior Princess change your life and how were you able to evolve instead of being boxed into similar roles?
- How has your role in Life is Murder both challenging and refreshing to you as an actor?
- What message are you trying to put out to men and women through the show?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Lucy’s journey: