My guest today is singer and songwriter, Sigrid. At age 25, Sigrid has toured the world, amassed over 1.4 billion streams, and sold a million albums. Her new song, “It Gets Dark” was just released and her next album debuts in May. We talk about her music career, personal struggles, and new songs during this podcast episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to https://www.isolvedhcm.com/ for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- In your childhood, you planned to become a teacher or lawyer because you thought music would be too uncertain. What made you reconsider?
- How hard was it to take your popularity in Europe and break into the U.S. market?
- Why do you consider yourself both perfectionist and lazy, and what are your struggles with both?
- What challenges did you face compiling your new album compared to the first one?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Sigrid’s journey: