My guest today is author and global health advocate, Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea is the Vice-Chair of the Clinton Foundation, and the author of “She Persisted in Science”. We talk about the book, defining moments in her life, and time management during this podcast episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to https://www.isolvedhcm.com/ for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What defining moments and experiences in your childhood made you the person you are today?
- How do you divide your time between being a parent, wife, sitting on boards, podcasting, being a global health advocate, and writing books and how do they each complement one another?
- Women made up 40% of the nation’s scientists in 2019, which is up only 1% point since 2016. What’s holding women back from pursuing a STEM-focused career and what can we do to encourage them?
- As a mom, how have you encouraged your daughter to pursue a career where she’s making a difference?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Chelsea’s journey: