My guest today is writer, producer and director, Rodney Rothman. Rodney is best known for co-directing and co-writing the 2018 hit movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and the upcoming follow-up movie in the series Across the Spider-Verse. We talk about what he learned while working under David Letterman, his movies and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:31 — 17.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What did you learn from working under David Letterman that has helped you succeed in Hollywood?
- How hard was it to bring a character like Miles Morales to life on the big screen why do you think he resonates so much with audiences?
- What were the challenges of using innovative technology to tell the stories you wanted in the Spider-Verse movies?
- What inspired you to write a humor book about retiring so early in your career, and what does your version of retirement look like?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Rodney’s journey:
Leave a Reply