My guest today is actor, entrepreneur, and college student, Noah Schnapp. Noah is best known for playing Will Byers on Netflix’s Strange Things. He is also the founder of To Be Honest (TBH), a new sustainability-focused snacking brand. We discuss his acting career, company, college, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Invited MBA, a part-time mini-MBA for rising leaders. Apply now at InvitedMBA.com.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What was it about the Broadway show “Annie” that influenced you to start a career as an actor?
- What are your expectations, hopes, and desired outcomes for your college experience?
- What inspired you to launch the To Be Honest company, or TBH, and how do you manage to be an entrepreneur and an actor at once?
- In what ways have you and Milly Bobby Brown supported each other in your careers and what have you learned from her?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Noah’s journey: