My guest today is chairman of VaynerX and author, Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary is one of the world’s leading marketing experts, the CEO of global creative and media agency VaynerMedia, and an investor in companies like Facebook, Twitter, Venmo, and Uber. He’s also the creator of VeeFriends, an NFT collection, and has millions of followers on social media. We first connected back in 2007 when we were showing the world the power of personal branding using social media and this is our 6th interview. We talk about his new book “Twelve And A Half”, as well as his views on NFTs, during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- While you cover the 12 essential emotional skills in the book, there’s also a half. Which skill do you feel weakest in and how are you trying to improve it so you can be more effective in every area of your life?
- How have you tailored your soft skills to different people, environments, and situations?
- I love how you included “curiosity” as one of your top skills because most people wouldn’t think of it as a skill. How has your curiosity led you to experiment, and have breakthroughs, in your businesses?
- You’ve said that 98% of NFTs projects will “go to Zero” and called for an “NFT Winter”. What do you think will be the 2% that appreciate in value long-term?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Gary’s journey: