My guest today is actress, singer, and TV personality, Lucy Hale. Lucy first became known for her roles in the series Bionic Woman and Privileged, then had her breakthrough starring role in Pretty Little Liars. She’s also starred in films such as Scream 4, Dude, and Fantasy Island. Lucy ventured into music releasing her album Road Between back in 2014. More recently, she stars as the lead in Ragdoll, a crime drama series for AMC and Alibi based on the novel by Daniel Cole. We talk about her new series, acting career, and more during this podcast episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- In your childhood, how did you balance the time between taking acting and singing lessons while being homeschooled?
- You’ve had multiple shows that have been canceled. Even if you felt good about your performance, how do you both continue to persevere and make decisions about the next projects?
- Even though you are a successful actress you had to fight for the starring role of AMC’s Ragdoll. Why was it such a challenge for you to land the role and how did you eventually get it?
- What inspired you to support eco-friendly products, like Karma’s plant-first dog food?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Lucy’s journey: