My guest today is comic book artist and co-creator of Bane, Graham Nolan. Graham is the publisher of Compass Comics, which recently published his comic book “The Ghosts of Matecumbe Key”. We talk about how he became a comic book artist, created Bane, collaborated with Chuck Dixon, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What originally inspired you to become a comic book artist?
- How did you originally come up with Bane and what was your reaction when you saw the character in The Dark Knight Rises?
- Why do you think your collaborations with Chuck Dixon are so successful and how do you support each other?
- What types of stories have you been telling at Compass Comics that you couldn’t have told at the big publishers and why?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Graham’s journey: