My guest today is author and advisor, Carla Harris. Carla is a senior client advisor at Morgan Stanley, and has written books including Expect to Win and Strategize to Win. We talked about her new book “Lead to Win”, the biggest obstacles, and how to succeed at work, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What were the biggest obstacles you faced as an African-American female trying to break the glass ceiling at a major financial firm?
- How do you successfully navigate the new challenges and opportunities of the work?
- What would you say are the essential skills necessary for people to rise to leadership positions in any organization or situation?
- What are some of the activities people should be doing daily to get ahead in their career?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Carla’s journey: