My guest today is Broadway star and author, Andrew Rannells. Andrew is best known for originating the role of Elder Kevin Price in the 2011 Broadway musical The Book of Mormon. He’s also appeared in shows like HBO’s Girls and NBC’s The New Normal. We talk about his new book, “Uncle of the Year”, as well as his life experiences and advice during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What were some of your biggest challenges growing up?
- Why did you decide to tackle the most foundational questions of growing up in your book “Uncle of the Year”?
- Why do people have the tendency to try to please others or be recognized for their work?
- What role do your children play in your life and how have they impacted you?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Andrew’s journey: