My guest today is TV news anchor and commentator, Chris Hayes. Chris is the Emmy Award-winning host of MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes” and the host of the “Why Is This Happening?” podcast. We talk about what he’s learned from his parents, and his show, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Most people probably don’t know that Shaquille O’Neal is your cousin. How have you both supported each other throughout your careers?
- How did your get your dream job of being an MTV host and then expand to multiple shows on the network?
- You’ve interviewed many celebrities over the years. Who did you learn the most from and why?
- What are some of the unique challenges of being an entertainer now compared to when you were first coming up?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Chris’s journey: