My guest today is actor and author, Brian Baumgartner. Brian is best known for playing Kevin Malone in the NBC hit sitcom The Office. More recently, he hosts two podcasts, wrote the “Seriously Good Chili Cookbook”, and has partnered with Bush’s Beans on his own chili. We talk about his career, and latest projects, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:57 — 19.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did you originally get interested in theater, speech and drama growing up?
- Why do you think The Office still resonates with audiences today and what were some of your biggest lessons learned from working on the show?
- What were the challenges of turning your love for Chili into both a business and a cookbook?
- You’ve hosted two podcasts, “Deep Dive” and “Off the Beat”. What is your formula for creating episodes that you enjoy and that listeners keep coming back to?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Brain’s journey:
Leave a Reply