My guest today is model and entrepreneur, Winnie Harlow. Winnie is one of the world’s most sought-after supermodels, influencers, and inclusive beauty activists. She has walked the runways for the world’s top fashion brands and has appeared on the covers of countless fashion magazines. She’s also the founder of CAY SKIN, a daily sun care line created to keep all skin tones glowing and protected throughout the year. We discuss her career and business during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did your family help normalize your skin condition while you were bullied for being different as a child?
- How did a bad photoshoot inspire you to start your company CAY Skin and how does the brand reflect who you are and what you stand for?
- Despite your fame and success, why was it so hard to raise capital for Cay Skin and what have you learned about business as you’ve been growing it?
- How do you intend to meet the needs of the business while modeling around the world?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Winnie’s journey: