My guest today is reality TV star and author, Audrina Patridge. Audrina is one of the original stars of the MTV series The Hills, a reality show and pop culture phenomenon that lasted from 2006 to 2010. More recently, she launched a podcast called “Was it Real? The Hills Rewatch” and a book called “Choices”. We discuss the ups and downs of her career during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How has your mom been a champion for you throughout your career?
- What was it like reflecting on some of your darker days while writing your new book “Choices” and how did you come to grips with your mistakes?
- How has your portrayal in the tabloids and on The Hills, since you were a teenager, impacted your personal life and career?
- What have you learned about building a healthy relationship with other people, and yourself?
- When I interviewed your Hills co-star Lauren Conrad in 2012 her best piece of career advice was to “get experience where you can”. What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Audrina’s journey: