My guest today is Linkin Park co-founder, Mike Shinoda. Mike co-founded Linkin Park in 1996 and is the band’s lead vocalist, as well as rhythm guitarist, keyboardist, primary songwriter, and producer. More recently, he released the solo hybrid mixtape and NFT project Ziggurats and has been Twitch streaming regularly on his channel. We talk about all his latest projects during this podcast episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:46 — 19.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What influence did your mother have on your music career?
- After forming LinkedIn Park with your high school friends, how did overcome the challenge of landing your first record deal?
- As a musician, producer, Twitch streamer, gamer, and graphic designer, how do you decide what projects to work on now and which ones to save for the future?
- You recently released your music/NFT hybrid project Ziggurats. How do you see NFTs transforming the music industry and what do they mean for artists moving forward?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Mike’s journey:
Leave a Reply