My guest today is Academy Award-winning actress, Natalie Portman. She started her acting career at the ripe age of 12 and has since starred in blockbuster movies like the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Black Swan, V for Vendetta, and No Strings Attached. Currently, she’s in Sydney Australia, where the upcoming Marvel film “Thor: Love and Thunder” will be filmed early next year, while promoting her new children’s book, “Natalie Portman’s Fables”, which we discuss in this episode.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Your acting career started at age 12! Why did you decide to become an actress, how did college reaffirm that decision, and what keeps you motivated to continue?
- How have you been able to stay grounded and maintain your image for so long while many celebrities have fallen victim to the corruption of fame?
- How has the practice of retelling fables reinforced the lessons you’ve learned in your life and why do you feel the need to pass them down to future generations?
- In what ways has storytelling, in both movie and book form, helped you cope with your biggest life challenges and grow as a person?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Natalie’s journey: