“He was terrific – amenable, on point, succinct – and we so appreciate it.”
– Tony Freinberg, Producer, NBC’s “The Today Show”
Dan has worked with the media as resource for over five years and has experience on TV, radio, online and print. As a trusted resource on a variety of topics, he’s appeared on the NBC’s “The Today Show”, Fox & Friends, CNBC, Fox Business, PBS Nightly Business Report, Wired Magazine, NPR, The New York Times, The Financial Times, USA Today, Associated Press and over 2,000 other media outlets. He’s quick to respond to inquiries and always has a lot of research, facts and insights that will help enhance your story.
If you’re interested in interviewing Dan for your story, please contact Dan directly at dan [at] millennialbranding [dot] com.
Topics he can discuss
- Generational workplace habits: what different age groups (Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z) want from employers and how companies can best recruit, retain and develop them.
- Generational shopping habits: what different age groups are buying, what influences their purchases, and how much they are spending.
- Entrepreneurship advice: how to build a business from the ground up.
- Job searching: how college graduates or seasoned professions can land their dream jobs.
- Personal branding: how people (and celebrities) should manage their identity online and offline.
- Corporate branding: the failures and successes companies have when establishing their identity.