Dan has worked with the media as resource for over five years and has experience on TV, radio, online and print. As a trusted resource on a variety of topics, he’s appeared on the The Today Show, Fox Business, PBS Nightly Business Report, Wired Magazine, NPR, The New York Times, The Financial Times, USA Today, Associated Press and over 1,000 other media outlets. He’s quick to respond to inquiries and always has a lot of research, facts and insights that will help enhance your story.
If you’re interested in interviewing Dan for your story, please contact Dan directly at dan [at] millennialbranding [dot] com.
Topics he can discuss
- Gen-Y workplace habits: what they want out of an employer and why they’re different than other generations.
- Gen-Y shopping habits: what they are buying and how much they are spending.
- Entrepreneurship advice: how to build a business from the ground up.
- Job searching: the secrets to landing your dream job in a bad economy.
- Personal branding: how to create one and use it to build your business and/or career.
- Corporate branding: how companies can manage their reputation online and offline.