Bring Dan Schawbel’s Annual Workplace Trends Forecast to Your Organization
The Top Trends Shaping the Global Workplace in 2021
With the increased adoption of new technologies, the Covid-19 pandemic, automation, and an ever-disruptive global economy, the modern workplace is in a state of flux. As a result, today’s companies are facing major challenges that will affect how they do business and compete for the best talent. In this presentation, you will hear the top workplace trends that will change the way you view your corporation, help you better prepare for the future, and improve your talent management strategy. You will learn what each trend means for your business, case studies from companies who are already implementing programs to take advantage of these changes, and tips on how your organization can be at the forefront of this new movement. For the past eight years, Schawbel has published an annual list of workplace trends. The trends are selected based on primary research from Schawbel’s firm, secondary research from hundreds of different sources, and conversations with his network of HR executives.
Key learning objectives
- Learn about the workplace approaches that companies are implementing in response to Covid-19
- Hear why workers are demanding more from employers like safety, security, and flexibility
- Listen to how the relocation of workers outside of major cities has given rise to localized compensation
- Understand how technologies are scaling to meet the mental health needs of workers
- Option 1: License pre-recorded trends 45-minute keynote video
- Option 2: License pre-recorded trends 45-minute keynote video + Dan joins live for 15-minutes of Q&A
- Option 3: Dan delivers 45-minute keynote live customized for your audience and objectives + 15-minute Q&A
- The virtual session can be on the virtual conferencing platform of the client’s preference and hold as many seats as that platform allows.
“We were lucky enough to have Dan as a keynote speaker at our conference. Dan was compelling, insightful, and had the room totally engaged. He makes you think and pulls the future-forward. I know we will have Dan back and will be following all his projects.”– Executive Client Partner, Gartner
“I highly recommend Dan to come to speak to your company if you are looking to be competitive in the 21st century.”– First Vice President, Internal Review Group Manager, SunTrust
For more information
If you’re interested in having Dan speak to your leadership and HR teams email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.