My guest today is actor and author, Ben McKenzie. Ben is best known for his starring TV roles on The O.C. and Gotham. More recently, he wrote “Easy Money: Cryptocurrency, Casino Capitalism, and the Golden Age of Fraud”. We talk about his career progression, and new book, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What was it like growing up with two young brothers who were also actors?
- How were you able to handle the change from crashing on the floor of your friend’s apartment to being an overnight success with the O.C.?
- Why did you decide to shift your focus from acting to being an author and critic of cryptocurrency?
- What should people take away from your book, especially in today’s economy?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Ben’s journey: