My guest today is chef and author, Nick DiGiovanni. Nick was the youngest-ever finalist on the 10th season of MasterChef. More recently, he wrote the cookbook “Knife Drop”. We talk about the book, his career, and his cooking during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did you develop a passion for food growing up and then eventually turn it into a career?
- How did you decide what recipes you wanted to include in your book Knife Drop and is there one recipe that’s caught on the most with your followers?
- What are the foundational tools that someone inexperienced in the kitchen can use to start preparing great food?
- What is your process for collaborating with celebrities like Tom Brady and The Jonas Brothers on food-related content?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Nick’s journey: