My guest today is singer, songwriter, and record producer, Andy Grammer. Andy is known for his hit songs “Keep Your Head Up”, “Fine by Me”, and “Honey, I’m Good”. His upcoming album is called “Behind My Smile” and his new spoken word song is called “I Need A New Money”. We talk about his life as a musician, the inspiration behind his music, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What inspired you to start playing instruments as a child and then write songs as a teenager?
- What do you think made you stand out and get discovered as a street performer in LA?
- What’s the meaning, purpose, and inspiration behind your new song “I Need A New Money”?
- Why does your new album Behind My Smile focus on personal empowerment, uplifting music, and why is it relevant right now?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Andy’s journey: