My guest today is actor, comedian, and author, Rainn Wilson. Rainn is a three-time Emmy-nominated actor best known for his role as Dwight Schrute on NBC’s The Office. More recently, he wrote the book “Soul Boom” and is hosting the Peacock travel docuseries “Geography of Bliss”. We talk about these new projects, as well as his views on mental health, spirituality and happiness during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:52 — 19.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did your parents shape who you are, the career you chose, and the topics that you’ve explored?
- Why do you think we need a spiritual revolution right now and how is your approach to achieving it both unique and achievable?
- How did traveling to different countries for your Peacock series “Geography of Bliss” help you change your perspective on life and deal with your mental health issues?
- What did you discover about the secret of happiness during your travels and what daily habits did you add or change as a result?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Rainn’s journey:
Leave a Reply