My guest today is actress, singer, and author, Jodi Benson. Jodi is best known as the voice of Ariel in the Disney animated film The Little Mermaid. We talk about her career, and new book “Part of My World” during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:43 — 19.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How role did your faith have in your up ringing and how has it impacted the decisions you’ve made in your career and life ever since?
- What were some of your struggles trying to land your first gigs on Broadway?
- How did you originally get your famed Disney gig of being the voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid and what did you learn from the experience?
- In what ways has the love story in The Little Mermaid related to your own relationship?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Jodi’s journey:
Leave a Reply