My guest today is actress, singer, and entrepreneur, Ashley Tisdale. Ashley is known for playing Maddie Fitzpatrick in the Disney Channel show The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and starring as Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series. We talk about her career, her new company, and her partnership with Sweet Earth during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What was it like meeting your manager, auditioning, and filming so many TV commercials starting at 3 years old?
- How have you been able to reinvent yourself between being a teen TV star, and recording artist, and launching brands?
- How has eating plant-based foods improved your wellness and why are some people giving up that diet?
- Why are you on a mission to make wellness more approachable, understandable, and affordable?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Ashley’s journey: