My guest today is stand-up comedian and author, Bill Bellamy. Bill is the executive producer and host of Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes? on TV One and was a longtime VJ and the host of several MTV programs, including MTV Jamz and House. We talk about his memoir “Top Billin’” during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:40 — 19.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Most people probably don’t know that Shaquille O’Neal is your cousin. How have you both supported each other throughout your careers?
- How did your get your dream job of being an MTV host and then expand to multiple shows on the network?
- You’ve interviewed many celebrities over the years. Who did you learn the most from and why?
- What are some of the unique challenges of being an entertainer now compared to when you were first coming up?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Bill’s journey:
Leave a Reply