My guest today is entrepreneur and social media personality, Marc D’Amelio. Marc is the Co-Founder of D’Amelio Brands, a company focused on creating thoughtful and authentic products, and will be soon launching D’Amelio Footwear. We talk about his new venture, managing multiple brands, corporate partnerships, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What have you learned about yourself and business from starting your own fashion companies, running for office, and helping build a family empire?
- What have been some of the challenges of running so many different brands and businesses with your family, and is there a common way you’ve navigated through them?
- Why did you decide to launch your new business venture D’Amelio Brands and what do you hope to accomplish with it?
- You and your family have had numerous brand partnerships over the years. Can you describe what makes one of these successful and why many don’t work out for influencers or companies?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Marc’s journey: