My guest today is comedian, actress, author, and podcast host, Heather McDonald. Heather is known for her appearances on the E! series Chelsea Lately and as the host of the pop culture podcast “Juicy Scoop’. We talk about her career, mentor, celebrities, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:14 — 18.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Even though you became a licensed realtor like your parents, why did you choose to pursue comedy instead and did your parents persuade you otherwise?
- Who was your biggest mentor when you started out in the business and what advice did you take with you when creating your podcast and other ventures?
- Why do you think it’s important to call out celebrities for their antics on your podcast and in the news media and has doing so helped or hurt your career?
- Based on your experience, and the guests you’ve spoken to, what are the biggest misconceptions about Hollywood and the entertainment business that aspiring talent should be aware of?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Heather’s journey:
Leave a Reply