My guest today is singer, songwriter, actor, and dancer, Omarion. Omarion rose to popularity in the 2000s as the lead singer of the iconic R&B boy band B2K. His new book is called “Unbothered: The Power of Choosing Joy” and his newly released single is “Big Vibez”. We talk about his B2K and solo careers, as well as his self-help advice, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:40 — 17.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What did you learn from your time as a background dancer early on that made you pursue a career in music?
- What toxic influences led to the downfall of B2K and then the rise of your solo career?
- How would you define “a good life” and what are the first steps in someone pursuing one?
- What are some of your daily practices that center around your pillars of spiritual, mental, and physical wellness?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Omarion’s journey:
Leave a Reply