My guest today is athlete and entrepreneur, Tim Brown. Tim is the co-CEO and co-founder of the footwear company Allbirds. He recently added a new role to lead the Allbirds Futures Team. We talk about the inspiration for his company, the connections between sports and business, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:49 — 19.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What was your “ah ha” moment during your time playing football that inspired you to create Allbirds and what role did your business background play in developing the brand?
- What are some of the parallels between your athletic and business careers?
- What have been the benefits and challenges of taking Allbirds public and how have you dealt with them?
- Can you explain your new role of leading the Allbirds Futures team and your vision for making the footwear industry more sustainable long term?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Tim’s journey:
Leave a Reply