My guest today is musician, singer, and record producer, Joe Trohman. Joe is best known as the lead guitarist and backing vocalist of the two-time Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum rock band Fall Out Boy. We talk about his new memoir “None of This Rocks”, and how he’s overcome his career and life challenges, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:19 — 18.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What impact did your parent’s mental and physical challenges have on the life and career decisions that you made?
- How were you able to overcome your struggles with depression and substance abuse while trying to lead a successful rock band?
- What was the pivotal point when you realized that Fall Out Boy would make it as a band?
- How do you make time for all of your creative pursuits, while also being a husband and a dad?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Joe’s journey:
Leave a Reply