My guest today is TV host, author, and activist, Karamo Brown. Karamo is the host of the daytime talk show Karamo, stars as the culture expert in the award-winning Netflix series Queer Eye and is the co-author with his son of “I Am Okay to Feel”. We talk about his childhood, being a parent, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 7:41 — 15.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- What aspects of your childhood most shaped who you are today?
- Why do you think that children are having trouble expressing their emotions in a healthy way?
- How does your book “I Am Okay to Feel” reflect your relationship with your son and what do you want readers to take away from it?
- What are some of the hardest conversations you’ve had with your son and why are you using this book and your talk show to help people have these conversations as well?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Karamo’s journey:
Leave a Reply