My guest today is author, Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt. Katharine is the author of the new book “Good Night, Sister”, host of the Instagram live series “BDA Baby” and an ambassador for both the Best Friends Animal Society and the ASPCA. We talk about her career, raising a family, and more during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:24 — 17.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Why did you decide to pursue a career as an author and what are the unique challenges of writing a children’s book compared to a self-help book?
- You explore important topics like body image, forgiveness, career navigation, and family in your books. What is your process for identifying what you want to write about and then incorporating your personal narrative?
- How would you describe the way your parents raised you and have replicated that parenting style with your children?
- What can your book “Good Night, Sister” teach siblings, or anyone else, about forming better relationships?
- What is your best piece of career advice?
Follow Katherine’s journey:
Leave a Reply