My guest today is comedian, actress, and author, Natasha Leggero. Natasha was a regular on Chelsea Lately, created the Comedy Central sitcom Another Period, and has a Netflix special called “The Honeymoon Stand Up Special”. We talk about her book “The World Deserves My Children”, and her comedy career, during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by isolved, a complete workforce management solution. Go to isolvedhcm.com for more information.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did all your childhood jobs shape who you are as a professional today?
- Why do you think you were able to stand out as a comedian and what’s kept you inspired and driven since?
- How did you come up with the title for your book “The World Deserves My Children” and what do you hope people get out of it?
- What are the challenges of parenting during chaotic and uncertain times and how have you dealt with them?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Natasha’s journey: