My guest today is actress, Katherine Heigl. Katherine is an Emmy Award-winning and two-time Golden Globe-nominated actress who is most known for her roles in “The Ugly Truth”, “27 Dresses” and “Knocked Up.” The second season of her show Firefly Lane is now on Netflix. We talk about the show, dropping out of high school, her foundation, and her next project during this episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:31 — 19.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- After balancing your film and modeling work with being a high school student, how did you know it was time to dropout, and how difficult of a choice was that to make?
- What can we learn about friendship based on the characters in your show Firefly?
- Why did you decide to executive produce and portray Victoria Woodhull in your upcoming series and how did her story inspire you?
- Why has it been your mission to help dogs through The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation and Badlands Ranch?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Katherine’s journey:
Leave a Reply