My guest today is actress and author, Tamera Mowry-Housley. Tamera is known for her roles in Sister, Sister, Twitches, Tia & Tamera, and as a co-host on The Real and a host of Amazon Prime Video’s Dr. Seuss Baking Show. We talk about her new book “You Should Sit Down for This”, her relationship with her sister, and more during this episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:58 — 18.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did being raised in Hawaii with two parents in the U.S. army impact you?
- What were the benefits and drawbacks of partnering with your sister on Sister, Sister as a teenager?
- Your book subtitle is “A Memoir about Life, Wine, and Cookies”. What did you choose these three things and what do they say about who you are and what you care about?
- Can you share some “Tameraisms” that you’ve used to empower other women to overcome the obstacles that you did?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Tamera’s journey:
Leave a Reply