My guest today is actor and author, William Shatner. William is best known for his portrayal of James T. Kirk in the Star Trek franchise. He’s also written nine Star Trek novels and several nonfiction books. We talk about his career, going into space, and the new book “Boldly Go” during this episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:04 — 18.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://danschawbel.com/subscribe
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- Why did you decide to get into acting at an early age and how were you able to start your movie career during college?
- At 91 years old, where do you get your energy to continue to perform, write books, and make appearances?
- Why did you decide to go into space last year and how did it forever transform how you see yourself and the world?
- What are some ways you’ve applied the joy of exploration in your own life?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow William’s journey:
Leave a Reply