My guest today is actor, Ralph Macchio. Ralph is best known for playing Daniel in The Karate Kid and he continues to reprise the role in the Netflix series Cobra Kai. We talk about The Karate Kid, and his career, which is detailed in his book “Waxing On” during this episode.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Proximity, a workspace management company that streamlines how companies operate and manage their hybrid workspace. Go to www.proximity.space/fivequestions for a free Workspace Efficiency Audit.
The 5 questions I ask in this episode:
- How did tap dancing lessons lead to you being cast in a TV series?
- What were your biggest struggles and anxieties when it came to auditioning for The Karate Kid and what did you learn about the entertainment business through the process?
- Why did you think makes your famous character Daniel so culturally relevant across generations and how do you relate to him?
- Why were you so hesitant to return to The Karate Kid franchise and what was it about Cobra Kai that piqued your interest?
- What’s your best piece of career advice?
Follow Ralph’s journey: